This week I am home with Camryn. Even
though she was vaccinated, she has con-
tracted the Chicken Pox. I know you don't
hear much about people getting this anymore,
and even the urgent care doctors had to
all come in and gauk at her spots because
they hadn't had a case in quite some time.
She is quite the talk of the town:) Before
we knew she had it though, we had her at
preschool, daycare, dance class and discovery.
Now the whole town will probably get
the spots and we will have to move away:)
Just kidding...She is doing quite well.
She started with about 10 - 15 spots on
Wednesday night and as of today she has
about 75 spots. She wanted everyone to
see her spots, but I told her that they could
not come and visit her or they would get the spots,
so I took some pictures for all to see:)
She is quite proud of them! Please say a
little prayer that these babies scab up
quickly because we are supposed to go out
of town next weekend.

2 comments:
Cam - hope you feel better soon. Remember not to scratch! Christina has been REALLY sick since Thurs so we have had to quarantine her.
Wow, that is both cool and annoying at the same time. It has been like 15 years since I have seen chicken pocs. Hopefully she gets better soon!
~Donald Sorenson
Oh, Cindy Brinkerhoff is my aunt. I am not some random weirdo leaving comments. I saw your link off of their blog.
Post a Comment