Friday, March 21, 2008
So I'm on Spring Break this week and I decided to catch up my blog page. I thought for a moment that there were other things to take pictures of instead of snow, but that all changed today. Below you will see what I mean. Other than that, we are all doing fine. We have all put up with infuenza this winter, but we were already stuck in the house, so why not be sick too? Camryn is still a little stinker (but a funny one), Caitlyn is growing up way to fast (I can't even write about that or I will surely embarrass her), Sonny is once again coaching the spring girls soccer team. They had tryouts last week and have been having practice ever since (indoors or course being as there's still at least a foot of snow on the soccer fields.) They probably won't be able to play there first few games this year because of the snow, which really stinks. Have I mentioned that we are sick of the snow yet? It has been the longest winter ever and I really need to vent (or we need to go start another church somewhere in Jamaica:) I've been busy (as usual) with work, church, and college. Sonny and I were able to get away for about 24 hours and we went to Milwaukee to see a Steven Curtis Chapman concert. It was awesome and probably the best concert I have been to in a long time. A week later about 20 of us from the church went to Madison to see Casting Crowns, another great concert. Lately we've just been preparing for our Easter service this Sunday which is actually going to be our first sunrise service (6:30 AM). I'm not sure who decided on that time, but I just hope I make it:) We are also having a panckae breakfast following services. I will post Easter pictures next week. Better go for now, I really should be doing homework :( I hope everyone out there is doing well. We love and miss everyone so much (and we will take any offers to come and visit somewhere warm:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kari... I get cold just reading your blog!!! I feel so bad, since I know what you're going through and I just feel so glad that I'm not there. You're always welcome to come see me in Texas -- just as soon as I get back from spring break in California. -- Terry
Post a Comment