come up and help us for a week as their missions
trip. These guys were so awesome! Not only were
they fun to be around, but they worked really hard.
They painted the barn on the church property to
match the new building. They helped us finish the
landscaping (hauling rock). My most favorite thing
they did was they painted all of the murals for VBS.
I usually spend my entire summer with those darn
things proped up on the walls of my kitchen while I
paint a little every day, but this year they did it all
in a week and they looked awesome. I'm not sure
why I don't have pictures of all that they did, except
that I was working some this summer and wasn't
there all of the time. But I owe them a huge thank you
for all the help they were to us.

No comments:
Post a Comment