Friday, October 12, 2007

As if our summer wasn't already eventful enough,
my husband decided to add to the madness when
he made me have to call 911 for the first time ever.
He was out at the church mowing the lawn on a very
humid and hot day, having only drank coffee that
morning. Luckily I was down there as well, because
we don't always go down there together, and he came
in the kitchen and just passed out on the floor saying that
he couldn't breathe and he couldn't feel his arms or his
face. Obviously he was hyperventilating (sp?) but his
breathing was getting worse and I couldn't get him up
to get him in the car, so I had to call 911. Now this is
where living in the rural midwest really sucks. They had
to first call the ambulance people at home, which must
have been way out in the sticks because it took them
forever to get to the church. When they finally arrived
Sonny's blood pressure was extremely low and they
began IV fluids and took him to the hospital. During this
time I have now called my mother to come and get the
kids because they were freaking out on me, and then I called
Kelly to let her know what was going on. By the time they
had Sonny stable and laughing again, he had a room with
Scott, Kelly, Tony, Cathy, Greg, Sarah & myself all making
fun of him and the food they were about to serve him.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: