skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Our church had a community open house a few weeks ago, and my dad's cousin, Steve Archer came a sang for us during a concert. The pictures below are of my dad, Caitlyn and I getting a chance to sing with Steve. This was a real treat for me since I have loved listening to him and his family sing for years. I have always wanted to sing with them just once, and was thrilled when he asked dad and I to sing with him. Caitlyn has become a fan as well within the last few years and knows many of his songs as well, so we made her day when we asked her to help us. COMMERCIAL! If you haven't heard of Steve or his music, he has a wonderful new CD out and you can listen to it and order it on his website. Check it out! stevearcher.com
1 comment:
Kari, i read on the church website that Steve was going to be singing there... i was soooo jealous! How cool! I'm glad that was able to happen and you got to sing with him. Thanks for the advertisement too, I didn't know he had a new CD out. I'll have to order one!
Love you, Chris
Post a Comment