Saturday, November 11, 2006

A family photo taken by one of the parents at the soccer banquet! This was the first year for Sonny as head coach for the HighSchool soccer team. They didn't win many games this season, but it was a great year for team building. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

John and Esther said...

Hi you all, love you and miss you.
Thanks for the updated pictures, God bless and keep you,
Esther

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pictures! The girls are soooo big... i miss not being a part of their lives & them knowing me! :(

Keep posting and i'll try to do the same...

I love you & miss you LOTS!

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys so much!!! I wish u would come to visit again and the girls are so big! tell caitlyn and camryn i love them and everyone else and i miss them
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAmi Smith

Anonymous said...

Hi Hyde Family
What a great picture of your family. Florence and I really miss you guys. Keep posting pictures we really enjoy keeping in touch.
Oscar