Saturday, October 28, 2006

A Blast From my Past!
The photos below were all taken of the Reedsburg
High School Marching Band. This past summer, word leaked out that I used to be in colorguard. Soon after, I received a call from the band director asking for my help in the instruction area. Of course I couldn't say no, and I have to say, for me it was quite exciting getting back to something I loved doing so much. I just wasn't prepared for teenage girls:) If this is what I have to look forward to with my own girls....UGH!!!!! They're very nice girls, but very much a teenage girl. The program here, is not as disciplined as the one I was a part of, so I am having to be very patient, but at times my patience wore thin. I came in at a time when alot of routines had already been set, but next year, things will be MUCH different. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Ramseys said...

Ok we were wondering who this was. Isnt that funny. Jim started instructing the drumline at Valley View High School this year. Back to the good old days.

Love ya and have fun,
Trisha