Friday, October 27, 2006

 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

John and Esther said...

Okay My guess would be Tara in the marching band? We went to a competition Sat, Mike Gaylord is the Director at Valley View HS in Moreno Valley, Jim is helping with the drumline.
Malia now wants to play the drums.
Brought back a lot of memories of some wonderful times.
I'm sure it did for you also.
Love Aunt Esther

Hyde Family said...

O.k. I didn't get to finish the last post because I kept getting kicked off blogger, so I will finish it later. This is actually the girls I now instruct at the highschool. I went back in time 18 years to my old colorguard days and it was a blast! No Tara is not in the colorguard.

John and Esther said...

Yea Kari, I'm so glad for you.
I know how much you loved Marching Band.
Wonderful memories for the most part huh?
Send more pictures of the band okay, especially the colorguard uniforms okay?
They are very interesting these days.
Love ya, Esther