Wisconsin. This trip came about because I had
to actually attend the college campus where I am
taking my online classes through, to give 2 speeches
for a communications class. Ahhh.... As nervous
as I was, it all went pretty well. Because Superior
was so far, Sonny didn't want me to drive alone, so
we kind of turned it into a weekend getaway with
the whole family. I posted several pictures from
the weekend, but only this first one is actually of
Superior (and no that's not the college in the back
ground):) We discovered that Superior is probably
the armpit of Wisconsin. It is a very old industrial
town and quite honestly a little scary, so we spent
most of our time 10 miutes across the bridge in
Deluth, Minnesota, at Canal Park. It reminded us
of a small Chicago with lots of fun things to do right
on Lake Superior. Shopping, restaurants, theaters,
and the Great Lakes Aquarium. We decided that if
we ever come up here again, that we will be staying
in Deluth and not Superior. (Ask Sonny or Caitlyn
about our special hotel experience in Superior :) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment