. We spent alot of time with Cathy, Samantha, Christina, Kelly, Annie & Mia. Obviously we colored eggs. Below are several pictures of Easter and we eventually decided to get out of our jammies. The girls cleaned up quite well, I thought:)
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Here are a few pictures from Easter. We had fun on Spring Break laying around in our jammies all day
. We spent alot of time with Cathy, Samantha, Christina, Kelly, Annie & Mia. Obviously we colored eggs. Below are several pictures of Easter and we eventually decided to get out of our jammies. The girls cleaned up quite well, I thought:)
. We spent alot of time with Cathy, Samantha, Christina, Kelly, Annie & Mia. Obviously we colored eggs. Below are several pictures of Easter and we eventually decided to get out of our jammies. The girls cleaned up quite well, I thought:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So how many layers did you have to put over those beautiful dresses? Or did the girls brave the cold?
Post a Comment