Friday, March 02, 2007

Alright, so it has been forever since I've posted (3 months to be exact). But you know me...so much work, so little time, and when I post I feel it necessary to put about 9 million pictures up at once so that you can spend an entire day just looking at them:) So to get you caught up on the busy lives of the Hyde family, I started with our current events and went all the way back to Thanksgiving. You might be wondering why suddenly I have time to post....well we have been having a week of pretty much being stuck in the house do to blizzard conditions:) We haven't seen this much snow since the first year we moved to Wisconsin. As I write this, it is snowing again. This past week we had a couple of snow days for the schools, and we also had to cancel 2 church services due to poor road conditions and weather.

Camryn: Still just as fiesty as ever. Quite the comedian:) Her favorite shows are "American Idol "(what is up with the girl from Redlands?) and "No Deal or No Deal" as she calls it! Still loving preschool and can't wait to be five so she can go to sissy's school where she doesn't have to take a nap and she can eat her lunch on a tray. Throughly enjoying playing in the snow. Loves her dance class and loves to dance with Caitlyn all the time around the house. Her favorite song to dance to is "Push it to the Limit."

Caitlyn: Dance..Dance..Dance..Boys...Boys...Boys...:) What can I say, she always has a song in her head whether she is dancing or singing. She finally likes boys and received her first very deep valentine from "Taylor" and now Brandon likes her too. She is doing well in school and learned how to snow shoe in PE this week. She has her own e-mail now and would like for people to write to her. The address is candiegirlcaitlyn@charter.net . We have moved into the realm of having to shower everyday, as well as bras and deoderant..UGH!!!! She is going to kill me for writing this.

Sonny: Staying very busy with the church. Spring girls soccer is starting in about a week. (with about 4 feet of snow on the ground:). That will keep him extra busy, but he just can't get enough soccer. Got TIVO this year and that is his new favorite toy!

Me: Still working in 3rd grade and loving it. Still working on getting my degree in elementary education. (it's taking forever). Running kids around all the time like most parents and trying to find more time to study and blog!

We hope you enjoy catching up on our crazy life!

3 comments:

Hyde Family said...

test

Anonymous said...

WOW! this update must have taken you forever!!! I love all the pictures and info on how everyone is doing. I miss you and love you lots... even if i don't act like it! Believe me... you are on my mind daily and in my heart constantly! Love you, Chris

Anonymous said...

Goodness gracious, the girls are getting so big. I'm jealous of your cruise, it looks like you had a well deserved, wonderful time. I'm not so jealous of all that white stuff, but wouldn't mind if it would cool down a little out here in Calif. Thanks for the updates and all the pictures, it makes the distance between us a little more tolerable. Love you all very much. Stacey